The Drive Thru is our monthly recap where we've put together a menu of local, racing, electric-vehicle and random car-adjacent news. Tune in for Episode #9 covering April of 2021.
Just some of the topics we covered this month:
- California Senators Push Biden to Set End Date for Gasoline-Car Sales
- Jeep Is Launching a Charging Network to Facilitate EV Off-Roading
- Lost & Found: 2016 Dodge Dart, sold in 2021
- CONFIRMED: VW Name-Change to Voltswagen Is Real
- Everything We Know About The Corvette Stingray SUV
- 1970’s Hyundai Pony - redone as an EV
- “Open butthole” TESLA command
- New “ugliest car” has to be added to our list!
- Motorsports News
- HPDEjunkie.com Track Day Report
- and much, much more!
Behind the Scenes content, along with video available through www.patreon.com/gtmotorsports. Check out the follow-on article for all the pixs and links to items talked about in this episode: https://www.gtmotorsports.org/b-f-drive-thru-9/